Starting Up A Business
We can help you to get your business off the ground. Working with one of our experts we will talk you through the stages of launching your idea - from creating an official business plan to sourcing finance - at a bespoke, individual session.
We will offer tips on book-keeping, company structure, market research, social media marketing and more, though you should have a basic business plan ready before you come to your appointment. This plan should outline the following points:
- What your business will do - what is your ‘elevator pitch’? Can you explain what your business will do, in fewer than three minutes?
- Why it is different – and what is your unique selling point? If you have an example of your product, bring it with you to the meeting.
- Have you conducted research on your competitors?
- Where do you expect to gain finance for your idea – and how much money you think you might need?
- Who you expect to use your product / service?
- Who will you work with and where?
- How will you promote your product / service, for example website / advertising / social media.
Please collate this information into one document, with a summary of the key points readily available. If all of this is ready to go, we look forward to hearing from you.