What We Do
We offer the perfect working environment in Woking, by nurturing new talent and supporting existing firms, helping them to grow and thrive.
The Woking Works partnership, which links Woking Borough Council’s Business Liaison Team with successful Woking-based companies, local business organisations and experienced independent advisors, exists to:
- shrink supply chains by making introductions at our networking events
- help businesses to work together within the borough, using our directory to find new contacts
- welcome newcomers to our supported office spaces and vacant properties
- promote Woking Borough specifically as a growth hub for key industries: from oil and gas to retail, and from digital to creative
- encourage innovation and education through events like TEDx
- boost productivity by offering FREE business advice to start ups and established SMEs.
Alongside our partners, NatWest Bank, Arcom IT, Barlow Robbins Solicitors, Something Big Creative Agency and Hamlyn’s Chartered Accountants, and our supporters Surrey Chambers of Commerce,Woking Chamber of Commerce, and the Asian Business Forum, we facilitate the retention and growth of Woking-based businesses. We want to encourage and inspire new business start-ups, as well as increase enquiries from businesses looking to relocate to our borough.
Find out more about how we hope to encourage businesses to be proud of our borough.