Looking Back, Going Forward - Barlow Robbins employment law seminar
- 4 October 2017
- Organised by:
- Barlow Robbins LLP
- The Lightbox, Chobham Road, Woking
- Free (please resgister via the link below)
Looking Back, Going Forward - employment law seminar
As the political landscape changes, so too does employment law.
This year we will be holding our Looking Back, Going Forward seminar in both Woking and London, as we look at the changes that have taken place in 2017 and what we should expect in the next 12 months.
Looking back, we will be examining:
- Recent developments in case law in:
- Discrimination TUPE
- Unfair Dismissal
- Employee competition
- Changes in the determination of worker status and the gig economy
- The impact of the gender pay gap reporting requirements
Going forward, we will be looking at what is on the horizon in 2018, such as:
- Key cases due to be heard by the European Court of Justice, Supreme Court, Court of Appeal and Employment Appeal Tribunal
- What to expect when the General Data Protection Regulation comes into force
- The proposals for change under the Taylor Review
- The scope of the Parental Bereavement (Pay and Leave) Bill
- The government’s proposals to protect the rights of EU workers following Brexit
Register your place here.