Doing Business in the Gulf Region
- 4 October 2017, 9:00 AM — 2:00 PM
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Woking, Victoria Way, Woking
- £40 (book via the link below)
Please join this Department for International Trade (DIT) South East event to see how you can grow your business in the Gulf Region and network with market experts and representatives from DIT.
This is a great opportunity for UK exporters looking to do business in the Gulf Region, and to expand their rest of world export strategy beyond the EU.
This event will include speakers from:
- Department for International Trade
- Svaja Ltd
- The Corporate Group (Dubai)
- Surrey Chambers of Commerce
- UK Export Finance
There will also be a cultural briefing on doing business in the Gulf Region.
This session will include a Q&A panel discussion as well as covering topics such as market entry options into the Gulf Region.
This event is part funded by the ERDF South East International Business Growth programme.