The Woking International Trade Forum is a forum established in partnership between Surrey Chambers of Commerce and Woking Works designed to allow businesses within the Woking area to exchange information, knowledge, and expertise in all aspects of international trade.
The forum aims to
- Support businesses taking their first steps with International Trade,
- Support established businesses by keep them and their staff up to date with latest news and developments in the world of International Trade,
- Introduce businesses to service providers and experts who can assist in international trade matters
- Establish its importance as the ‘go-to forum’ for exporters in Woking.
What we do:
- Advise, mentor and guide existing, new, and potential exporters.
- Organise networking events and workshops for target market sectors.
- Provide information on developments and changes in International trade.
- 4 networking events each year (Launch event on 21st September 2022)
- Bi-monthly Newsletter
- Meet other local businesses and grow your own network
- Access to expertise in international trade
This forum is open to any business based in the borough of Woking and is free to join. Businesses based outside of Woking but would like to join the forum may be charged a joining fee.
About Surrey Chambers of Commerce
Surrey Chambers of Commerce is committed to providing the highest quality of support and services to help Surrey businesses to trade successfully overseas. The International Trade team are fully accredited and authorised by the British Chambers of Commerce and HM Government to issue: United Kingdom Certificates of Origin, Arab-British Certificates of Origin, UK-EUR1 Certificates and certify signatures on Commercial Documents.
We can advise you on the trade documents required for each overseas market and we can walk you through each stage, or handle the entire process on your behalf for Certificates of Origin, Letters of Credit, ATA Carnets and the majority of Customs documents
Whether you’re at the beginning of your export journey, or looking to expand to new markets, our International Trade team are on hand to help with valuable support and guidance, events and training to build your knowledge and put you in front of potential customers and a range of services to benefit your business, whatever you are exporting to whichever country.