Woking Chamber of Commerce represents the interests of many organisations based in Woking or working in Woking. We connect, support and promote our members through our website, our directory, networking meetings, seminars, social media and other activities.
We are a friendly, professional group of business owners, directors and managers who meet regularly, not only to promote our businesses, but to help and support one another. We understand the demands of business, so we make it easy for our members to attend meetings as and when they can – and with up to 50 members attending our monthly networking events, this relaxed approach is successful and appreciated.
Membership of the Chamber offers a range of useful benefits:
- Feature on the Chamber website and annual directory
- Excellent networking opportunities at our monthly networking meetings
- Breakfast meetings and social events
- Free promotion of your services and events
- Opportunity to exhibit and attend our annual business exhibition
- Benefits of our close relationship with Woking Borough Council and Woking News & Mail
- Opportunity for new members to exhibit free at our monthly meetings
- Sponsorship opportunities
- The credibility of being a Woking Chamber member
Members include Woking Borough Council, Woking News & Mail, Woking Football Club, The Ambassadors Theatre Group, Eagle Radio, Menzies, Barlow Robbins, DoubleTree by Hilton, Barclays Bank, Metro Bank, Pyrford Golf Club, Barnbrook Sinclair, Curchod & Co, Hart Brown, Hurst Warne, Lansbury Business Estate, Morrisons Solicitors, McDonalds, Seymours, W Davies and WWF UK….. along with many other small and medium sized businesses, start ups and charities.