Our business surgeries offer free advice to those who have been trading for three years or more.
The areas of expertise we cover are:
- Banking and finance: loans, mortgages, insurance, investments, savings accounts
- Legal: asset and wealth protection, business disputes, compliance, leasing property, corporate governance, trustees
- Marketing: electronic direct mail, design, logos, social media, printed media, video
- Information technology: infrastructure, applications, data management, networking, cloud-based storage
- Accountancy: Taxation, wealth management, business development, auditing, strategic advice
The five companies offering the free service are the Woking Works partners, Arcom IT Solutions, Barlow Robbins Solicitors, Clever Marketing, Hamlyns Chartered Accountants and NatWest Bank .
Bookings for the Woking Works Business Surgeries are on a first come first served basis, and are usually held at Export House, Woking at 9.30am, 10.30am and 11.30am.
To book your free, one hour session, or to find out more, please contact us.