20/20 Virtual Assistant
Delivering time saving, cost effective tailored executive support solutions on a virtual basis. Flexible packages, on an hourly basis, so that you pay for what you need and when you need it.
As a Woking based Virtual Assistant, I remotely work alongside you to provide high level executive support on a professional yet personal 1:1 level, to ensure you receive excellent customer service throughout and high quality support with value-add results.
Whether you are looking for urgent / ad-hoc support, something frequent or perhaps even more consistent, over a period of time, then I can provide this to you.
I offer a fully flexible service, with no tie-ins, enabling you to receive what you need, when you need it. This could be anything from 1 hour a day, to a few hours every week, to set hours every month / quarter - you decide.
THE RANGE OF SERVICES THAT I PROVIDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, ARE:-
- actioning your never ending to-do-list, to help keep you on track at all times;
- inbox management, so that you only see what you need to see / action;
- diary management, to ensure you are doing what you need to be and are fully prepared;
- conduct time-intensive research, so that your time is better spent;
- proof-reading to ensure that documents read well (in terms of spelling, grammar and punctuation) and that any links are tested / working as they should be;
- monitor and respond to online reviews to ensure that all feedback is followed up in a timely manner;
- IT support, should you need to upgrade hardware and software to ensure the most up-to-date technology is being used;
- manage collaboration sites such as Slack and Yammer;
- schedule and administer video conferencing, e.g. Zoom, Microsoft Teams, WhatsApp, Google Meet;
- road map management to ensure that key milestones are tracked and delivered;
- property management to keep on top of ongoing repairs and maintenance, as well as arranging any viewings / advertising material.
- board level support to ensure that meeting packs are distributed promptly, efficiently and confidentially and that meetings are minuted and actions followed up / tracked, with the use of secure app technology;
- streamlining of process to ensure that all-round efficient procedures and controls are in place eliminating duplication of effort;
- managing the initial recruitment process by creating detailed job descriptions, placing role advertisements, screening CVs and conducting initial phone / video interviews to create a shortlist of candidates for the next stage of the interview process.
PLEASE BOOK YOUR FREE 30 MINS INTRODUCTORY CLARITY CALL NOW -
by contacting: 07786 650299 or by emailing: [email protected]