Hampton Business Services
Providing IT Administration, Website Services, Asset Management and Compliance for Small Businesses.
HBS supports small to medium businesses utilising the experience from over 25 years working predominantly in IT. Initially starting out on a helpdesk 20 years ago, I worked my way through various system administrator roles, finishing up managing a support team.
Having worked across a variety of industries such as Finance, Food and Manufacturing, Retirement Villages and the Education sector, I feel my skills are not industry specific.
I help clients with business challenges in 3 different areas;
- IT Project Management / Administration; Are you looking to migrate to the cloud but need a project manager to handle this? Perhaps your IT department is short of staff, or you simply don't have one yet, I can assist with Active Directory administration, set up new user accounts, email groups, etc as well as configuring SharePoint or Teams.
- Helpdesk Software / Asset Management; HBS are a UK reseller for Alloy Software, selling a comprehensive, integrated IT Service Management and Asset Management solution based on ITIL principles. Using it's Discovery tool, it will audit your network and report connected equipment, allowing user and license details to be applied to that piece of equipment.
- Websites; Be it maintenance of an existing website, or creation of a new one, I can help. Offering hosting services, design, backup, security and SEO configuration or audits.
So why use someone like me?
- It’s a cost-effective way of having that extra pair of hands as and when you need it. You simply pay for the hours needed.
- No Employer National Insurance / Pension / Holiday/Sick Pay to worry about
Free 1hr consultation with potential clients to discuss how I can help. Click for MORE details.
The appearance of businesses on Woking Works does not constitute an endorsement by Woking Borough Council or Woking Town Centre Management, and any information given at point of registration is accepted in good faith.