Business / strategic · Meeting Venue
The Connect 2 Innovation Incubator
The C2I Incubator is an entrepreneurial environment, offering high quality offices and co-working space, advisory support and services tailored to growth-focused businesses.
Connect to Innovation Incubation Centre
Concept: More than a managed office facility, the C2I Incubator is an entrepreneurial environment offering high quality offices and co-working space, advisory support and services tailored to growth-focused businesses.
Its aim is simple - to support the launch, survival and rapid growth of new businesses. Our members share two attributes: growth potential and ambition.
Now ready for occupation, the C2I Incubator provides low cost office units in a scalable environment with inclusive, 'easy in, easy out' terms.
Location: There are few comparable locations from which to take your business to national and international markets. The C2I Incubator is situated on Floor 2 of Woking's landmark Export House located in the heart of Woking, close to the major amenities and Woking's modern town centre. Just three minutes from Woking Railway Station, and 23 minutes from London Waterloo by train, the C2I Incubator offers excellent connectivity to the global marketplace. The centre is almost equidistant from Gatwick and Heathrow, and the M3, M25 and A3 are all within 15 minutes' drive.
Services and facilities:
- Furnished, serviced office space including part time co-working space and one to five person offices.
- Desktop PC co-working and plug and play offices available.
- Staffed reception during office hours with out of hours access available.
- Mail forwarding/collection.
- Allocated business telephone number and 24hr remote voicemail (VOIP).
- Free high speed Broadband access with super fast connectivity (1Gb).
- Access to discounted IT support and hosted services.
- Meeting and conference room with state of the art video conferencing and smart board technology.
- Informal café-style meeting space.
- Equipment testing labs, if required.
- Access to local funding sources and networks.
- In-house advisory support and our 'Ambassador' network of expertise.
- Collaborative networking and advice clinics with likeminded businesses.
- Access to University of Holloway and Surrey services and expertise.
- Co-located with a Tier 3 data centre (opening August 2013).
- Discounted annual parking permits available.