HR, Health & Safety & GDPR Event - Free Event
- 19 March 2019, 9:30 AM — 12:45 PM
- Organised by:
- Cyber Secure Ltd
- Gorse Hill
Join us for a free and informal gathering for local employers and directors to learn why your approach to employment law and health & safety is so important to your success. Topics included on the day:
- GDPR & Data Security – a talk from Cyber Secure
- Staff behaviour – such as performance, attendance, attitude
- Contracts & handbooks – reviewing your documents of employment
- Dealing with – sick pay, maternity leave, harassment and discrimination
- Health & safety – risk assessments, fire & safety policies and procedures
- Cyber Secure Ltd is an independent provider of IT security services, supplying the SME and enterprise markets. We have the technology to secure our clients infrastructure, the knowledge to ensure data integrity and the experience to deliver a service that’s helped Cyber Secure grow and give our clients peace of mind
Since 1983 Peninsula has been providing professional services to small businesses across the UK. We started small ourselves, just a few people in a room. So, although we’ve grown over the years, our values remain the same. We know what small businesses need because we are still a small business at heart.
Our first specialism was employment law. For a small business to navigate that maze is next to impossible without the right help. But the cost of having an HR professional on staff is too high for most small businesses, and traditional lawyers often don’t understand small business needs.
That’s where Peninsula comes in.