So you want to Export?
- 7 June 2018, 7:30 AM — 10:00 AM
- Organised by:
- Woking Works
- HG Wells Conference & Events Centre, Church Street East, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6HR
- Free (Please register via the link below)
So you want to Export?
Join Woking Works and Surrey Chambers of Commerce for this Export Breakfast Briefing, intended for businesses who are interested in selling overseas to ANY market.
Making the step to expand your market from purely domestic to international can seem a very daunting task. It may feel that you are 'on your own' with an ever-increasing list of 'how, what and why?', pages of complex regulations, and constant demands from your new customers. But there is a wealth of experts out there who are able to help you overcome these questions, help you make sense of the regulations and advise you on how to manage your customers.
This Export Breakfast Briefing is intended for businesses that are looking to make the first steps into exporting, have recently begun exporting or may be interested in selling overseas into new markets.
Our panel of experts will be on hand to help you understand the wealth of advice and guidance available, the services that will help you to manage the various requirements of international trade and, overall, help you to have the confidence to export your goods and services to the wider world.
Wherever you are on your export journey, this event is NOT TO BE MISSED!
- Department for International Trade
- Surrey Chambers of Commerce
- A case study of a local successful exporter
- EnterpriseM3 (Growth Hub) [Local Enterprise Partnership]
- Panel Q&A
- 7:30am – Arrival
- 7:40am - 8:00am - Full English Breakfast & Networking
- 8:00am - Talks begin
- 8:00am - 8:30am - Department for International Trade (DIT)
- 8:30am - 9:00am - Surrey Chambers of Commerce
- 9:00am - 9:15am - Enterprise M3 Growth Hub
- 9:15am - 9:30am - Case study from Edward Ray International
- 9:30am - 10:00am - Panel Q&A
- 10:00am - Close
In order to register you for this event, we are collecting some of your personal data. We will use it for this event and then email you afterwards once about subsequent events – any further contact will be ‘opt-in’. Attendance sheets including your name will be circulated at the event with other attendees. Find out more about how we collect and use your personal data at woking.gov.uk/dataprotection