Victoria Square, Woking - Meet the Buyer Event
- 1 March 2018, 9:00 AM — 3:00 PM
- HG Wells Conference Centre, Church Street East, Woking, GU21 6HJ
- Free. Please register via the link below
Woking, Victoria Square - Project Scope
Victoria Square is a town centre redevelopment linking the existing Peacocks and Wolsey shopping centres with a total of 700,000sq.ft of new building.
The development includes two residential towers (34 and 30 storey) providing 437 residential units, a 24 storey (190 bedroom) Hilton hotel and 120,000 sq ft of retail space anchored by M&S (50,000 sq ft) and Boots with a further 10No A1 and 1No A3 units.
The works also include an Energy centre, new parking decks and an extension to the existing Peacocks ‘red’ Car Park, construction of a new spiral ramp access to replace the existing Red Car Park access ramps, Glazed canopy and reconfiguration of the existing shopping centre entrance and existing Toys R Us unit, and hard and soft landscaping.
Sir Robert McAlpine’s contract is worth in excess of £300m and includes the Shell and Core works to the entire development and the fitting out of the residential towers and hotel.
Work is currently progressing on the site clearance and demolition, substructure and RC frames.
There are a wide range of supply chain opportunities on the project including:
- Building Services – MEP, sprinklers, BMS, FA, PA/AV, Smoke Control, Underfloor heating
- Roofing and cladding
- Steel Fabrication/Architectural Metalwork
- Glazing – Shop fronts, balustrades
- Hard and Soft Landscaping
- Metal Doors – Access, Industrial, Roller Shutters, fire shutters
- Fire Protection/Stopping
- Joinery – Doors, general and bespoke joinery, Furniture, toilet cubicles, kitchens, timber flooring
- Plasterboard – walls and ceilings
- Ceramic tiling
- Hard and soft flooring
- Painting and decoration
- Car Park Deck Finishes