Facilitating Connectivity Conference
- 14 March 2018, 9:30 PM — 4:00 PM
- Organised by:
- Enterprise M3
- H.G. Wells Conference & Events Centre, Church Street East, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6HJ
- Free. Please register via the link below.
Join Enterprise M3 on the 14th March at this free event that will bring together business leaders, senior representatives from local and central government and Enterprise M3 LEP partners for a day to discuss:
- How businesses travel and access key markets,;
- How business can ensure the LEP works hard to help maximise their potential and productivity;
- Future opportunities and how business can help promote success in the LEP area;
- Ensuring government understands how investment and business growth in our area will significantly support our national economy.
The day will consist of three sessions and Enterprise M3 are delighted to announce that the following speakers have been confirmed:
- Emma Gilthorpe – Executive Director, Expansion, Heathrow Airport
- Gareth Rogers – CEO, Farnborough International
- Geoff French CBE – Chair, Transport for South East
- Michèle Dix CBE – Managing Director, Crossrail 2
- Dr Mike Short CBE – Chair of Enterprise M3 LEP and Chief Scientific Adviser to the Department for International Trade
- Rob Wallis - CEO, Transport Research Labratory
- Kathy Slack CBE – Executive Director, Enterprise M3 LEP
Each session will be followed by a short Q&A panel to allow delegates to ask the questions.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided during the day.
A full agenda will be issued closer to the date of the conference.
For any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01962 846 755