Sales Training for Non-Typical Sales Individuals
- 23 November 2019, 8:30 AM — 6:00 PM
- DoubleTree by Hilton, Victoria Way, Woking, GU21 8EW
Many owners and founders of business start their business with no formal sales training and as a result fall into difficult situations very quickly. This full day training is aimed at non-typical sales individuals that need a structured sales process to comprehend prospecting, questioning, objection handling and asking for the order.
We will be limiting the number of individuals to ensure knowledge transformation takes priority. This is not a seminar but a fully interactive 7 hours session in a group, where at the end of the day you will learn new skills of prospecting, questioning and closing from a multiple award winning International Sales Head.
After the full day's training, all delegates will be able to select two (2), 30 minutes, 1-2-1 Coaching sessions on the phone. This is to address queries and provide reinforcement training.
Investment for the full day's training, training booklet, lunch and coffee breaks will be £549 & includes two (2), 30 minutes post training sessions (bookable online right after the training).
Who will benefit from joining this training;
If you are an owner or founder of a SME based in Surrey
GM, Country Manager, MD or CEO that operates in a B2B environment and needs a structured sales process
If you need more clarification, please contact (firstname.lastname@example.org) before confirming your participation.
- Who are your prospects and how to shorten the sales cycle by effective questioning
- What is effective questioning and how will it work for you
- Contemporary objection handling
- Who is the Ultimate Decision Maker and how do they decide
- Innovative Closing techniques