StartUp Woking: How to maximise your profits
- 19 September 2019, 11:00 AM — 1:30 PM
- Christchurch Woking, Jubilee Square, Woking, GU21 6YG
- Free. Please register via the link below.
Looking for an easy way to ensure you are making enough money each month? Are you a pre-startup and want to know if your idea is financially viable before you start?
Or perhaps you are already in business, are you making sales but not making enough money and are constantly worrying about being able to pay the next tax bill?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, come along to this 2.5 hour session with Alida Ballard, director of Surrey Accountancy Services (SAS) and creator of the SAS Business box - an online tool designed to help UK StartUps and small businesses succeed.
At the end of this complimentary workshop, you will walk away with:
- A clear understanding of how your numbers fit together and how to use them to set sales targets and maximise your profits.
- A time management tool to help you focus on getting the right things done.
- A clever marketing strategy to optimise the impact of your marketing messages.
- Complimentary 1:1 Business Health Check with Alida
Alida describes herself as an entrepreneurial accountant who doesn’t speak accountanese.
With over 25 years of business and accounting experience, Alida has been working for herself for over 10 years and developed the SAS Business Box as a way to give small business owners the knowledge they need to be confident in their decisions.
Book your place today:
In order to register you for this event, we are collecting some of your personal data. We will use it for this event and then email you afterwards once about subsequent events – any further contact will be ‘opt-in’. Attendance sheets including your name will be circulated at the event with other attendees. Find out more about how we collect and use your personal data at www.woking.gov.uk/dataprotection