Looking Back, Going Forward Employment Law Seminar 2019
- 3 October 2019, 8:00 AM — 9:30 AM
- Organised by:
- Barlow Robbins LLP
- The Lightbox, Chobham Road, Woking
- Free. Please register via the link below.
Barlow Robbins will be reporting on legislative and case law developments in employment and immigration law over the last 12 months as well as looking ahead at what is to come in 2020.
The seminar will cover:
- The impact of Brexit on employment law
- Unfair dismissal
- Discrimination and harassment in the workplace
- Employee competition and restrictive covenants
- Employment status and the gig economy
- Working time and holiday
- Immigration and work visas
- Private sector IR35 reform