How to collaborate like a boss
- 21 November 2019, 11:00 AM — 1:30 PM
- Organised by:
- Start Up Woking
- Christchurch Woking, Jubilee Square, Woking,
- Free. Please register via the link below.
Working for yourself doesn’t mean working by yourself. In fact, the opposite is true. When you’re an army of one (or two) you need strategic allies to help you make a bigger impact and go far.
During this 2-hour workshop lead by Liana Fricker, Founder of The Inspiration Space, you will learn more about the power of strategic collaborations and brainstorm the peers, influencers and B2B stakeholders that will help you grow their reach, add value to your offering or expand to new markets.
Interactive and high on energy, attendees will work in small groups to explore what types of ideal partners will help strengthen weaknesses, turn market threats into opportunities or open the door for more substantial routes to market.
You’ll come away with:
- 3 collaborative partners that will help you reach your strategic goals.
- Practical tactics that will help you build relationships with influencers.
- Creative ideas that you can pitch to people they want to work with next.
This session is a great way to kick-start your 2020 planning in order to create a roadmap that will take you into the New Year and beyond.
In order to register you for this event, we are collecting some of your personal data. We will use it for this event and then email you afterwards once about subsequent events – any further contact will be ‘opt-in’. Attendance sheets including your name will be circulated at the event with other attendees. Find out more about how we collect and use your personal data at www.woking.gov.uk/dataprotection