Woking Works Business Surgery
- 28 November 2017, 9:30 AM — 12:30 PM
- Floor 2, Export House, Cawsey Way, Woking
- Free, by appointment, first come, first served
Woking Works – a collaboration between Woking Borough Council and five leading Woking-based companies – is offering free business surgeries to those who have been trading for three years or more.
The areas of expertise being covered are:
- Banking and finance: loans, mortgages, insurance, investments, savings accounts
- Legal: asset and wealth protection, business disputes, compliance, leasing property, corporate governance, trustees
- Marketing: electronic direct mail, design, logos, social media, printed media, video
- Information technology: infrastructure, applications, data management, networking, cloud-based storage
- Accountancy: Taxation, wealth management, business development, auditing, strategic advice
The five companies offering the free service are Arcom IT Solutions, Barlow Robbins Solicitors, Hamlyns Chartered Accountants, NatWest Bank and Something Big Creative Communications Agency.
Bookings for the Woking Works Business Surgeries are on a first come first served basis, at Export House, Woking at 9.30am, 10.30am and 11.30am.